Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Take Time To Be A Part Of Your Organization

I was looking forward to being a part of the phone meeting on marketing. But I was one week late. I should have checked back to the email that Rebecca sent out. Talking to people I know in other nonprofits about what we want to accomplish I received a lot of feedback. Most of it was pertaining to items we already discussed. Then about a week later I received a few calls back asking what we had come up with. Seems that other groups talked about this and wanted to know more!

In reading the blogs that are already out there it looks to me that our ducks are in a row. Now we need to shoot them skin them and eat. In that order.

The thing we need to do is make sure we put this together and after we succeed (which we will ) we need to get this out to all the local chapters across the country.

Mike-----Sullivan

No comments: